Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog

There are many reasons why I have decided to write a blog. One reason is because my husband has been encouraging me for months to write a blog. He just recently started writing a blog and I figure that if he can write one then so can I. Another reason for writing is because I am about to have a baby and need a place to put all his pictures and videos. The last reason for writing is because I have a story that I cannot wait to tell. This story may mainly be for my benefit but I hope you get a good laugh out of it.

2 comments:

  1. OK well at first I was going to be really mad that you didn't tell me you had a blog, but since it appears you only started it just today, I have decided to forgive you.

    Also, I was thinking about this earlier, but I really think you need to go get a pedicure if you haven't already. Because first of all, who knows how long it will be after Timmy is born before you can get one again. And secondly, you might be staring at your feet a lot during labor, so it would be nice for them to look good. And thirdly, it would be relaxing. If I were in Vermont, I would go with you, but since I'm not...maybe Tom would also like one? Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erika. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. It was a spur of the moment decision to start a blog. Ha.

    I would totally love to go get a pedicure. Right now, Joseph is here so it is hard to get away at the moment. But if you were here, I would totally go!

    ReplyDelete