Monday, January 23, 2012

broken hearts and ice cream cones

So I suppose that I will try to blog every once in a while since I did create a blog and everything. Ha!

So here is my random blog for the day/week/month/year.

Last week, Tom, Timothy and I went out to dinner with a co-worker of Tom's who is Chinese. Tom's coworker is vegan so I wasn't exactly sure what to cook nor do I really cook that often. Ha! Tom and I decided our best bet was to go out to eat and let his coworker choose where to go. He chose to go to a Chinese restaurant which neither Tom nor I have ever been to.

For starters, I do not really like Chinese food but I was trying to be nice. Before we went, I tried to remain hopeful about finding something that I liked. But once we got there and I got my food, I lost ALL hope for good food. haha! I ordered some chicken and broccoli dish but the food was totally different that what I had expected. The broccoli was good but I didn't dare touch the chicken. I don't think I will be going there again. ha! Other than the food, the dinner was great. Tom's coworker was really nice and we had a lot of fun. Also, Timothy behaved pretty well.

After dinner, I asked Tom if we could run to the grocery store so I could get some ice cream and ice cream cones to reward myself for attempting to eat Chinese food. I picked one of my favorite flavors, Rocky Road ice cream. yum!

As soon as I got home, I quickly opened this box to get a ice cream cone out


This is what I found after I had taken a few cones out. ha!

The picture makes it look better than it seems but every single cone was pretty broken! So I just ended up filling a bowl with ice cream and broken cones. But not before, I made some sad faces.

Although I was sad, Timothy took it really hard.

My poor boy. Broken ice cream cones are a tragedy. But I hope he recovers from this loss.

Well, that's all the randomness for today.

1 comment:

  1. Aaah those cones would make me cry too. I bet tom was so happy from eating chinese food....he should have gone back and gotten you some non-broken cones!

    ReplyDelete