Monday, April 2, 2012

11 Questions

I don't blog that often because I am still on the fence about this whole having a blog and writing in it. haha. But, recently  Erika tagged me in this little questionnaire thing. I will answer the questions but I won't tag anybody. HA!!!!


Rules For Bloggers: (you must repost these and modify them)

1. Post these rules.

2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.

3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.

6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people! 


Section 1: 11 Random Things About Myself

1. I never thought anything about the state of Vermont until I moved here a year ago and I still keep wondering how I ended up here.

2. I have never had a dog before in my life and I do not plan on getting one anytime either. In fact, I do not plan on getting any pets in the future. 

3. I live in a village. 

4. When I was a kid, I loved 'Tickle Time' with my daddy. It was one of the best memories of my childhood.

5. My favorite teacher in school was my 4th grade teacher, Mrs. H.  I don't remember exactly what she did to be so great but I was really sad when she moved halfway through the school year.

6. I enjoyed going to the dentist when I was younger because I got to read 'Highlights' magazines while I waited and I got to pick out a toy when I was done seeing the dentist.

7. I love to read books. 

8. One of my favorite things about going to the library when I was younger was playing the game 'Oregon Trail' on the computers.

9. I want to learn how to knit.

10. I watch TV on occasion but I never really watch a show for the entire season. Right now, I am trying to watch 'The Voice' , 'Celebrity Apprentice', 'The Biggest Loser' and 'The Firm' for this entire season. Wish me luck!

11. One of my favorite smoothies to make is a banana smoothie. Yum! 





Part 3: My Questions for YOU
1. How many pairs of shoes do YOU own? (I need to know if I'm normal)

      I own 25-30 shoes but I don't wear them all. I should probably give some of them away but instead I     shall hoard them. And I share call them 'my treasures'. 

2. If you had to have one type of plastic surgery done (and it were free), what would you pick

    This is a tough call. Growing up, I would have had plastic surgery on my ears to make them not stick out so much. Today, I would choose between a tummy tuck, a stretch mark remover surgery, or a tattoo removal. 

3. If you could have one exotic animal for a pet, what would you choose?

      I have a strong anti-pet belief system. So I would have a Piranha stuffed animal instead.

4. What was your (first, most memorable, lamest, you pick) AOL Instant Messenger screen name? When did you stop using AIM (or DID YOU)?

     I had one AIM screen name but I cannot remember it. I hardly used it except to talk to some random  boy in Alabama. 

5. If you had to move to another country tomorrow, which country would it be?

      I would move to somewhere with a warm climate, like Puerto Rico. I would live by the sea and have an awesome tan :)

6. If you had to enter the Witness Protection Program and get a new identity, what would you choose as your new name?

     I cannot imagine myself ever being in the WPP but if I was, my new identity would be Amelia Bedelia.

7. Do you believe aliens could (or do) exist?

     Nope.


8. What's your favorite book?

    Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers 


9. If you could be on a reality show, which one would you choose? (All are fair game: trashy ones (Temptation Island?? Haha), contest ones (Survivor, The Apprentice), as well as stuff like House Hunters)

      I just recently have started watching 'the Nate Berkus Show'. It comes on at 2 pm during the day which is usually when Timmy is napping. During the show, they have a section called 'house proud'. Basically, people show Nate their home and tell them how proud they are of all the work they have done on it to make it look it so wonderful. I would love to have a house to be a proud of and show it on there. Until that time, I will need some help from the Nate Berkus show to make it look good. Hahaha. Or maybe I will get another show to remodel my house and then show it on the Nate Berkus show in the house proud section. hahah. 

10. If you had to live in another era, which one would you want to live in?

       I would live in the 50s because I am sure that life was pretty 'PG' back then.  Also, I really like modern conveniences and would not want to give them up. 

11. If you were going to invite me over for dinner, what would you serve?

     I would make some Mexican food. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I laughed out loud at the answer to #1. I personally have a goal of getting rid of 20 pair of shoes this week...you can wish me luck at that. I mentioned it to Matt, and he gave me raised eyebrows, like "that sounds like a lot" and then I informed him that I had almost 70 pair total, and he looked SHOCKED. And then suggested I try to get rid of 50%. And I laughed in his face. He had thought I only had about 40 pair total. That poor, poor, bad estimator. :)

    I definitely agree with you on your first-part #8. Oregon Trail was the BOMB!

    ReplyDelete