Sunday, April 1, 2012

diy headboard

I made a headboard recently and I am just now getting around to posting it. Ha.

I have been thinking about making a headboard for quite some time. I was first inspired to make one when my brother and sis in law made one. But, my brother told me it was a pain to make and just to go buy one. So, I looked for a good deal on a craiglist headboard but I never felt like spending the money on one. Ha. One day while I was scouring pinterest, I came across this wonderful tutorial about making a headboard and I thought it was perfectly doable. Here is the link for that post:  http://theitgirlproject.com/2011/08/17/diy-custom-nailhead-headboard/

I kinda followed this tutorial and ended up making my own headboard. I am pretty happy with the results but I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Ha.






While I was taking pictures of the bed, Tom and Timothy were playing on the floor in the room :)


Now that I have finished posting about that, I might get around to posting about my crafts this weekend and what we did over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. The headboard looks awesome!! You could start a business up there! :)

    ReplyDelete