Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Midweek Confessions


So, this is my first time doing  midweek confessions. Here goes nothing...

For a while, I thought that I would make all of Timmy's baby food. I bought the containers to put in the freezer and the labels for the container. I also bought a masher to make the food even more fine. I even made him some sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and bananas. But, I rarely ever fed him real food. So now, I finally bit the bullet and bought him store bought baby food. He loves it!

Continuing with the topic of store bought baby food.....my husband likes to try each baby food that he gives Timothy. He says the fruits are good but not the veggie/meat stuff. He keeps asking me if I want to try it but unfortunately, I will be declining.

I have never owned a home before but now my husband are selling one home and renting another. Yay for things you didn't want to inherit!

On that note, I feel really young talking to real estate agents and real estate lawyers. But, I guess it is time for me to put on my big girl panties.

I have been watching 'the Voice' this season. At first, I liked it but I am not so crazy about it anymore. I now realize that I prefer watching 'real' shows instead of singing competitions. Yet, I will not stop watching it because I at least want to finish the season. ha.

That's all I can think of for this week :)

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny that Tom tries all of the baby food. I wouldn't mind sampling the fruit ones, but I would definitely have to draw the line at the meatish ones. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fruit ones really are pretty tasty :) A friend of mine became lactose intolerant and she started to eat baby food (fruits) as a replacement for yogurt. Its pretty good for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been crazy about the voice!! it's so good this year! glad i came across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came across your blog and now I am a new follower!! Yay!! I also just nominated you for a fun little award over on my blog, so hop over and check it out.

    http://jenakjournal.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-major-award.html

    ReplyDelete